Content Management Solutions
A Content Management System (CMS) gives you complete control over your website. A CMS gives you access to a secure area which allows you to add, modify and delete your website content. Through a "What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get" word style editor, you have control over the appearance of your content, as well as a media manager that gives you full control over your site assets, for example cropping and resizing images and including documents such as PDFs or Excel files.
RBO can offer a bespoke content management system built for a specific requirement and specification, and we also offer third party CMSs.
Some features of our bespoke CMS include:
- Secure password protected administration area
- Add, edit and delete page categories, pages and content
- Re-order navigation items
- Image library
- Image manager (for cropping and resizing images)
- Image popup (allows any images added to be enlarged)
- Document manager (allowing you to add PDF, Excel and Word documents to your website)
- Full management over search engine aspects such as page titles, meta descriptions and keywords
- Live link to the website so you can see your changes instantly
- Switch pages on and off without deleting
- Full easy to use instructions in PDF format
Third-Party CMS Integration
RBO can also integrate with many 3rd party CMS solutions, these include:
- Expression Engine
Please contact us for further information about how we can help with your Branding & Design, Internet & Digital Strategy and Website Design & Development.