Socia Media Marketing
Social media or Web 2.0 are online platforms where people share thought, opinion, and experiences. These sites can range from Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin, through to industry specific blogs and YouTube. Social media optimisation (SMO) generates brand awareness and drives targeted website traffic through different social media channels, enabling your business to communicate with your audience. Successful SMO also helps your sites page rank within search engines.
The web is developing at an incredible speed and businesses are being swamped with potential marketing channels. Some, but not all of these channels could be appropriate, and if so, need developing in a constructive and coherent fashion.
RBO can help to develop your social media profile and presence with the following services:
- Social media audit & ongoing management
- Facebook profile & page creation
- Facebook advertising
- Twitter profile creation
- Linkedin profile development
- Competitor analysis
- Social media training
Social Media Stats
- Has more than 800 million active global users, with 30 million UK users.
- Facebook pages have created more than 5.3 billion fans.
- 65% of companies use Facebook as part of their marketing strategy.
- More than 700,000 local businesses have active pages.
- Has 135 million members in total, with over 6 million in the UK.
- More than 60 million unique users per month.
- More than 1 million companies have LinkedIn company pages.
- 225 million registered users.
- 300,000 new users per day.
- 180 unique users per month.
Please contact us for further information about how we can help with your social media, SEO and internet strategy.